Holy Cross Cemetery Memorials
The Kotecki Family are leading providers of grave markers, monuments, and other custom Holy Cross Cemetery memorials. Located in Brook Park, Ohio, this west side facility is among the most prominent of Cleveland Catholic Cemeteries. The grounds reflect much of the work of Kotecki stone carvers from the past half century.
Profile: Holy Cross Cemetery
Brook Park, Ohio
- Location: 14609 Brookpark Road, Brook Park, Ohio
- Established: 1950
- Total Acres: 230
- Burial Options: Ground Memorials, Upright Monuments, Creation, Mausoleums
Specifications And Standards
Holy Cross Cemetery memorials must meet the material, size, and elevation standards required by the Catholic cemetery association. Our team is experienced to ensure your marker, stone, or custom-designed memorial is created to exact and approved specifications.
Holy Cross Cemetery
Click and complete the online quote form to receive a reply from one of our memorial specialists. Our team will respond promptly to discuss your custom design, and review pricing and payment options.
Or visit our nearby Brook Park showroom location:
Kotecki Family Memorials
15201 Brookpark Road, Brook Park, Ohio
MON-FRI: 9am – 5pm
SAT: 9am- 3pm
Contact: Lynn Saber
Famous Holy Cross Memorials *
View the links below of notable cemetery memorials as featured on FindAGrave.com:
Arthur B. McBride
1888 – 1972
– Founded the Cleveland Browns in 1944.
Ralph J. Perk
1914 – 1999
– Cleveland’s 51st Mayor – served from 1971 to 1977.
Laurence “Larry Madge” Majerus
1908 – 1993
– Professional Boxer – fought for welterweight title in 1931.
1956 – 1996
– Akron Singer – part of the band “The Waitresses” in 1977.
* Not all featured links shown were designed and created by Kotecki Family Memorials.
The reference information provided is for educational purposes.