Ridgeville Cemetery Memorials
Historic Memorial Park Holds Legacies Of Settlers Dating To 1800s
According to geneology records, the first burial at Ridgeville Cemetery was that of Martin Shellhous in 1813. He immigrated to the colonies in 1777 and fought in the US Revolutionary War.
The cemetery is located on the northeast corner of State Route 20 and Stoney Ridge Road. The property is one of three cemeteries managed by the City of North Ridgeville.
Numerous burial options are available. Kotecki’s team of memorialists are knowledgeable and available to discuss monument options and regulations.
Memorial Designs, Specifications And Standards
With a 125-year history, Kotecki Family Memorials has a long legacy as both a partner and provider of custom community memorials. The work of five generations of family members is well represented throughout the Northeast Ohio area including Lorain County’s Ridgeville Cemetery. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced in the cemetery’s standards for memorial styles, granite colors, monument inscriptions, and gravesite preservation.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
Also known as North Ridgeville Center Cemetery, this Lorain County park is one of three owned and maintained by the City of North Ridgeville. It has a strong local legacy with memorials dating back to the early 1800s.
- Street Address: 36330 Center Ridge Road
- City: North Ridgeville, Ohio
- County: Lorain
- Established: 1813
- Memorials: 2,114 *
Helpful Links For Creating A Custom Memorial With Kotecki
RIDGEVILLE CEMETERY LINKS:
Below are links to notable memorials or reference material:
OTHER LOCAL CEMETERIES:
- BROOKDALE CEMETERY – Elyria, Ohio
- LAKEWOOD PARK CEMETERY – Rocky River, Ohio
- LUTHERAN CEMETERY – Cleveland, Ohio
- NEW RUSSIA TOWNSHIP CEMETERY – Oberlin, Ohio
- ROYALTON ROAD CEMETERY – Columbia Township
- ST. THEODOSIUS CEMETERY – Brooklyn, Ohio
- WEST PARK CEMETERY – Cleveland, Ohio
- WESTWOOD CEMETERY – Oberlin, Ohio