Cleveland Memorial Gardens Cemetery
Resting Place To Some Of Cleveland's Entertainment, Sports Personalities
Dedicated in 1999, Cleveland Memorial Gardens represents the newest of cemeteries established and operated by the City of Cleveland. Kotecki Family Memorials is an authorized and active memorial firm serving the cemetery and its families.
With only a two-decade history, the gardens offer much opportunity to establish a new family memorial. Cleveland’s LeVert family established a memorial to grammy-nominated R&B Singer Sean Edward LeVert. Radio host and songwriter William Spivery is honored at the Gardens. His work is best known for the Manhattan Transfer hit “Operator”.
Cleveland-born Mike Woods is also memorialized on the grounds. The Benedictine High School graduate was selected by the Baltimore Colts in the 1978 draft. He played 3 seasons in the National Football League before a career-ending injury.
Kotecki Family Memorials
3636 Pearl Road, Cleveland
Contact: Edward Kotecki IV
Memorial Designs, Specifications And Standards
With a 125-year history, Kotecki Family Memorials has a long legacy as both a partner and provider of custom community memorials. The work of five generations of family members is well represented throughout the Northeast Ohio area including Cleveland Memorial Gardens Cemetery. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced in the cemetery’s standards for memorial styles, granite colors, monument inscriptions, and gravesite preservation.
Kotecki Family Service.
Cleveland Memorial Gardens
Highland Hills, Ohio
This 29-acre garden cemetery is located within the southeast region of Cuyahoga County. Set within the city of Highland Hills, the area is surrounded by the neighboring communities of Beachwood, Orange, Shaker Heights, Warrensville Heights.
- Street Address: 4324 Green Road
- City: Highland Hills, Ohio
- County: Cuyahoga
- Established: 1999
- Interments: 11,025 *
Helpful Links For Creating A Custom Memorial With Kotecki
CLEVELAND MEMORIAL GARDENS CEMETERY LINKS:
Below are links to notable memorials or reference material:
- Cleveland Memorial Gardens Homepage – FindAGrave.com
- MEMORIAL: Sean Edward Levert – Son Of The O’Jays Founder Eddie Levert, Fromed Grammy Nominated R&B Group LeVert.
- MEMORIAL: Mike Woods – Benedictine High School – Played NFL Football For The Baltimore Colts.
- MEMORIAL: William Spivery – Radio Host – Wrote Song “Operator” By Manhattan Transfer.
OTHER LOCAL CEMETERIES:
- BEDFORD CEMETERY – Bedford, Ohio
- HIGHLAND PARK CEMETERY – Highland Hills, Ohio
- LAKEVIEW CEMETERY – Cleveland, Ohio
- RIVERSIDE CEMETERY – Cleveland, Ohio
- WEST PARK CEMETERY – Cleveland, Ohio