Painesville Riverside Cemetery Memorials
City Of Painesville Expanded Burial Sites In 1946
Initially created from land settlements of both Cuyahoga and Geauga counties, Painesville represented a growing urban center with a small town feel. Kotecki Family Memorials began serving the community as it expanded Lake County cemeteries in 1946 with the establishment of Painesville Riverside Cemetery.
That year, the City purchased 25 acres from the Painesville Township Board of Education. The land had been intended to be used for a new township high school. With nearby Evergreen Cemetery filling with interments, Riverside acquired an additional 20 acres from the Clarence A. and Helen Shepard in February 1959.
The first burial took place at Riverside on November 14, 1953.
Painesville Riverside Cemetery
Kotecki Family Memorials
194 North State Street, Painesville
Contact: Parsa Johnson
Memorial Designs, Specifications And Standards
With a 125-year history, Kotecki Family Memorials has a long legacy as both a partner and provider of custom community memorials. The work of five generations of family members is well represented throughout the Northeast Ohio area including Riverside Cemetery. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced in the cemetery’s standards for memorial styles, granite colors, monument inscriptions, and gravesite preservation.
Riverside Cemetery - Painesville, Ohio
Riverside Cemetery currently has 12 developed acres with additional capacity to accomodate 50,000 burials. The Kotecki team can design and create single, double, and monument style memorials at the cemetery. Cremation options are also available.
- Street Address: 385 Riverside Drive
- City: Painesville, Ohio
- County: Lake
- Established: 1953
- Memorials: 7,468 *