Woodlawn Cemetery Lodi Memorials
Historic Medina County Cemetery - Past And Present Family Legacies
Formerly known as Harrisville-Union Lodi, Woodlawn Cemetery offers a connection with early Medina County ancestors and today’s family legacies. Kotecki Family Memorials maintains the largest collection of headstones, markers, and memorials and serves this historic burial park.
The family of Milo and Lucy Loomis are one such example. The couple had eight children and settled in the region from Jefferson County, New York in 1832. According to family lineage, Milo was a descendant of Joseph Loomis, who came from Braintree, England to Connecticut in 1632.
Finney Reform Loomis, son of Milo and Lucy, was a veteran injured at the battles of both Antietam and Gettysburg. He returned home to Lodi and served as the township postmaster.
Woodlawn Cemetery Lodi
Kotecki Family Memorials
127 West Smith Road, Medina
Contact: Pamela Doss
Memorial Designs, Specifications And Standards
With a 125-year history, Kotecki Family Memorials has a long legacy as both a partner and provider of custom community memorials. The work of five generations of family members is well represented throughout the Northeast Ohio area including Woodlawn Cemetery Lodi memorials. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced in the cemetery’s standards for memorial styles, granite colors, monument inscriptions, and gravesite preservation.
Serving The Community
For 125 Years
Woodlawn Cemetery Lodi
- Lodi, Ohio
Also known as the Harrisville-Union Lodi Cemetery, the community property is settled within 25 scenic acres. and was first established in 1897. It houses over 3,500 gravesites, both contemporary and historic.
- Street Address: 409 Medina Street
- City: Lodi, Ohio
- County: Medina
- Established: 1897
- Memorials: 3,758 *
Helpful Links For Creating A Custom Memorial With Kotecki
WOODLAWN LODI CEMETERY LINKS:
Below are links to notable memorials or reference material:
Woodlawn Lodi Cemetery Homepage – FindAGrave.com
- MEMORIAL : Barbery “Barbara” Albert – One Of The Earliest Cemetery Burials
- MEMORIAL : Milo Loomis – Prominent Family – Descendants Of English Settlers In 1632
OTHER LOCAL CEMETERIES:
- LITCHFIELD BURIAL PARK – Litchfield, Ohio
- MAPLE HILL CEMETERY – Hinckley, Ohio
- MEDINA CENTER CEMETERY – Medina Township, Ohio
- POE CEMETERY – Montville Township, Ohio
- ST. FRANCIS XAVIER CEMETERY – Medina, Ohio
- ST. MARTIN OF TOURS CEMETERY – Valley City, Ohio
- SPRING GROVE CEMETERY – Medina, Ohio
- STRONGSVILLE CEMETERY – Strongsville, Ohio