St. Martin Of Tours Cemetery Memorials

Parish Draws Timeline Of Valley City Growth Since 1850

The 90-foot steeple of the church near St. Martin Of Tours Cemetery was first erected in 1861. According to local records, farmers of the rural community would complete their daily tasks, and donated their time to complete the construction of the church. The building was the 4th catholic parish to serve this growing community. 

The cemetery is located behind the church on the west side of Station Road (County Road 23) about 0.1 miles north of the intersection of West Law Road.

With over 1,500 memorials, the cemetery maintains a beautiful reflecting pond, and 15 granite statues – including the Stations of the Cross.

St. Martin Of Tours Cemetery
Memorials Contact:

Kotecki Family Memorials
127 West Smith Road, Medina
Showroom Hours:
TUE-FRI:  10am-5pm
SAT:  10am-3pm
330-725-8848

Contact: Pamela Doss
pdoss@koteckimemorials.com

Memorial Designs, Specifications And Standards

With a 125-year history, Kotecki Family Memorials has a long legacy as both a partner and provider of custom community memorials. The work of five generations of family members is well represented throughout the Northeast Ohio area including St. Martin Of Tours Cemetery. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced in the cemetery’s standards for memorial styles, granite colors, monument inscriptions, and gravesite preservation.

Established 1850
A Medina County
Catholic Landmark.
Over 1,500 Memorials
Five Generations Of Kotecki Family Service.
Previous
Next

St. Martin Of Tours Cemetery
Valley City, Ohio

CEMETERY DETAILS:

Established in 1850, Kotecki stone masons carved a 20-foot white stone cross which stands along the west side of the cemetery pond. This catholic parish is among Medina County’s most historic.

  • Street Address: 1800 Station Road
  • City: Valley City, Ohio
  • County: Medina
  • Established: 1850
  • Memorials: 1,583 *